Gurus, ninjas and mavens need not apply. What we’re looking for is a passionate self-starter, life-long learner and someone with a working knowledge of how social media drives real business results.
Our Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for helping plan, launch, execute and measure campaigns – soup to nuts for some of the world’s leading brands. Get ready to join our growing Social Media team, contribute ideas, ask questions and have fun the minute you walk in the door. We look forward to challenging you.
• Day to day community engagement and execution of client campaigns across social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest Foursquare, YouTube and more.
• Recommend and integrate growing channels and technologies i.e. Instagram, QR codes, augmented reality, video platforms and more.
• Kick off conversations on behalf of brands via social platforms, blog posts, videos, articles, images, and more.
• Effectively manage and optimize paid social media advertising campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Measure and evaluate effectiveness of campaigns, provide recommendations and adjust to meet goals. Performance reports are an integral part of the work we do.
• Assist the Client Services team in communicating campaign results via reporting and presentations.
• Research and draft campaign concepts, strategies and proposals for new business opportunities.
• The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years experience developing and maintaining communities via social media, preferably in an agency setting. Strong interpersonal and professional writing skills are a must.
• Deep knowledge of social media platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and blogging tools, with an established presence on each. Experience driving marketing and business results is a huge plus.
• Strong editorial judgment and writing ability. You should be able to quickly craft short, compelling copy in an authentic voice representative of brands in various verticals. Creativity counts.
• A deep passion for pop culture, internet culture, social media trends and emerging technologies.
• Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to multitask and maintain your sense of humor in a fast-paced work environment where priorities can change quickly. Attention to detail is a must.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Photoshop is a huge plus.
• Bachelor’s degree.
If this is you, drop us a line, share your resume and tell us about yourself at email@example.com or @thinknetplus on Twitter. Local candidates only please. This is a full time role. No recruiters or staffing companies.
We’re an award-winning full-service digital agency led by a team of established thought leaders in digital marketing and social media. Since 1996, we have focused on guiding leading brands to creatively capture the measurable value of their interactive efforts. To learn more about Netplus, our work and clients please visit www.thinknetplus.com.